I just realized that my life is sad.
Not sad as in "my life is horrible, everyone died, I have no use to live, etc.", I mean it's sad.
Sad as in stupid and ridiculous.
I mean, just think about it.
- I'm crazy
- I have a creepy-ass laugh.
- I'm lazy (and I mean REALLY lazy)
- I'm so stupid that I can't accept myself and my mistakes
- I dream of being something I KNOW that I can't be
- I hurt
- I get inspiration to do something, five minutes later, my inspiration is lost and probably will never be found ever again
- I have an extremely short attention span
- I am LITERALLY clueless about many things without a hint
- I am more truthful about my "inner self" and my "emotions" on the internet than real life (this one is a biggee. It defines how sad my life is)
- I enjoy being "immature" (as others define it, I guess)
- I also enjoy watching shows that are actually meant for 6 - 10 year old children, and when I say "enjoy", I don't mean "enjoy" as in "Oh hey it's _____! This show looks really stupid, so let's go watch it!" I mean it as "AWWWWW, that's so cute!" and be completely into it in a non-mocking way.
etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..
I'm not sulking about it, and I definitely feel fine (no need for the comforting pats on the back right now).
I just need help and advice about how I can improve these things.
BUT THEN AGAIN....
Later on in the day tomorrow, I become a huge lazy slob.
Plus, I spend 7+ hours online instead of doing teen stuff, like texting or playing outside with their friends.
That's really sad, I know.
Something that cheered me up right away.